Infoplex offers a range of services spanning enterprise class managed utility services, storage, backup and business continuity solutions. They provide Cloud services to Australia's largest building company and many other enterprise businesses in APAC.
- Infoplex did not have a central portal to deliver service status, issue tracking, customer self-provisioning of services and monthly usage reports.
- Data for each of the client's customers had to be gathered from several different systems, aggregated, consolidated, and then put into a dedicated customer report.
- manual generation of each report was time consuming and on an on-going monthly basis.
- Service delivery team had no single point of reference for customer's service information.
Protogen Introduced a Data Warehouse to consolidate services' related data from Microsoft System Centre Operation Manager, VMware VirtualCentre, Dell IT Assistant and CommVault storage solution.
- A Business Intelligence customer portal was generated to facilitate service status and issue tracking.
- Automatic generation of customers' monthly report.
Single Data Store solution enables the service delivery and support team to access customers' information in a simplified easy way using a single system.